Tier 3 Premier Patient Experience Services
Our Tier 3 package combines Premier Patient Experience marketing with the practice’s ‘human element’ to develop the ultimate Premier Patient Experience practice. The activities and deliverables in this package can exponentially impact your practice’s bottom line by dramatically improving staff productivity and performance.
Tier 3 Is a focused ESDP (Employee Support and Development Program) that addresses your staff’s support and development needs on a holistic and individual level while seamlessly merging Premier Patient Experience marketing plans and strategies at their highest levels, tailored to fit your practice’s current and desired future state. Our experience has shown that even small improvements in critical areas of individual support and development can positively impact your bottom line.
This package uses in-depth assessments and analysis of your practiceʼs overall culture, operational health, developmental needs and practice objectives. We utilize recognized and proven assessments and evaluations with multiple delivery methods, along with custom-designed questionnaires and blind surveys that give us a true “snapshot” of your practice’s current status.
Our Tier 3 ‘Ultimate Solutions’ are high touch and fluid in nature and design. Every solution is developed with the needs, values, goals and overall structure of the practice in mind. We do not do one-size-fits-all programs.
We analyze your practices’ operational health, including staff skills and knowledge, staff development needs, and more, to identify areas for improvement. We examine, for example:
- Platforms and Systems
- Team skill sets and abilities
- Individual knowledge base
- Individual opinions that directly affect practice efficiencies and profitability
We continue supporting your practice, engaging in individual and team performance enhancement, mentoring and coaching solutions, implementing programs that enhance patient engagement, internal and external communications, team-building and talent growth identification, and more. The desired outcome is a less stressful practice model that is more efficient, scalable and profitable.
Using the information collected in the Identification phase, we determine and implement practice-specific programs that address gaps and foster a culture of loyalty and trust internally. As a trusted, neutral third-party advisor, we can be a support system for growth and positive change, ensuring that your staff is developed and trained for practice success.
To become a Premier Patient Experience Practice and operate at top efficiencies and profitability there must be a genuine investment in holistic solutions and the change in mindset that a practice can survive and thrive in todayʼs quickly changing dental industry without a true holistic approach to their practice.
- Four ( 1 quarterly) marketing plans and campaign strategies developed for your individual practice.
- Two monthly blog post custom branded and tailored to your practice and specialties.
- A custom build micro- site branded to your practice for special offerings, educational information and additional patient engagement and touch point deliverables.
- Refresh or Redesign of up to two social media platforms
- Twelve monthly Social Media post integrated with your campaign strategy with visuals and messaging ready to implement on up to 2 social platforms
- Two monthly practice branded, visually engaging, campaign integrated email blast to your patient and potential patient contact list
- One quarterly custom branded video in your choice of animation, whiteboard or relational/ interview style
- Two monthly practice branded and campaign integrated direct mail pieces designed and ready for print and delivery
- One quarterly practice branded appointment reminder direct mail piece designed and ready for print and delivery
- Access to all live and previously recorded training webinars on all Premiere Practice Experience topics
- One monthly one-hour one on one coaching call with a designated specialist.
- Three quarterly practice branded marketing table top displays for educational, promotional or treatment specials
- Monthly reporting on campaign strategy deliverables and results with success
Program cost – customized pricing based on services selected
All programs are purchased on an annual agreement with a 60 day notice, no questions ask right of cancellation.