Not sure? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have a well-executed, integrated marketing program with the right tools, platforms and messaging?
- Are your marketing decisions driven by data or assumptions?
- Do your brand and your messaging match internally and externally, in all marketing channels?
- Do they resonate with your audiences?
- Are your strategy, tactics and messages defined appropriately for current patients, prospects, and your community?
- Is your practice making a genuine investment in your largest profit center—your staff?
- Do you understand how engaging authentically with patients, and improving performance, productivity, and retention can create a true competitive differentiator and a less stressful, more profitable practice?
If you can’t answer YES to all these questions,
your practice may not be reaching its full potential—and beyond.
Why it matters
It may be a cliché but it’s true: you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Iconic Orange’s Premium Patient Experience Program solves that challenge by giving you access to all the marketing strategies, tools, platforms, technology and training you need to make the right first impression—ALWAYS! And here’s the ROI:
- Attract new patients in your target market
- Retain new and existing patients
- Increase treatment plan acceptance
- Improve and grow relationships with your existing patients and turn them into your practice’s biggest boosters.
- Grow your influence in the community and within the dental industry to set your practice apart from its competition
- Increase referrals from other practitioners
- Optimize your most valuable profit center—your STAFF
Research tells us that dentists rarely lose patients ‘in the chair.’ They lose them before they set foot in the door for the first time. They lose them because of interactions with the front desk, the billing office, the scheduling system, wait times, and other non-treatment-related issues. Sincere relationships and authentic touch points are the cornerstones of any successful patient-centered business in todayʼs fast-moving, ever-changing dental landscape. They represent trackable currency. Experience has shown us that providing a Premier Patient Experience is a genuine competitive differentiator.